All rights reserved. All materials are provided for noncommercial personal use only.
The terms and conditions listed below, as well as any other law or regulation that applies to the Site, the Internet or the Worldwide Web, apply to all Site users.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws.
You may download material displayed on the Site for noncommercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without the written permission of Eric Wrobbel.
By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Eric Wrobbel are superseded with respect to the subject matter hereof.
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Eric Wrobbel. Eric Wrobbel neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Eric Wrobbel.
2. While I use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, I make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Eric Wrobbel assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
3. Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your risk. Neither Eric Wrobbel nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Eric Wrobbel also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Eric Wrobbel. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Eric Wrobbel and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of Eric Wrobbel or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that I will aggressively enforce my intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
6. I have not reviewed the sites linked to the Site and am not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Eric Wrobbel.
7. I may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Copyright © 2005-2021 Eric Wrobbel. All rights reserved.
Back to Books
▲ Back To Top
©Copyright 2011-2021 ericwrobbel.com. All rights reserved.